'With the Devotion of an Orchid Farmer'

A tip of my helmet to Steve Smith, a local writer whom I've never met but who was kind enough to mention my blog in an article he wrote on biking in Prague for the popular website Prague TV:

"Grant has been documenting his excursions into the countryside for years now, with the devotion of an orchid farmer.

"His blog is stacked full of photo-documented routes you can follow when you need some nature and solace.

"Forget about the city. Here's a man who knows how to sniff out amazing spots way in the muddy deeps of farmland.

"Trust me, you'll be in good hands. Or good quadriceps, as the case may be. Check it out."


Thanks, Steve! I am into my second year of this blog, so I guess it's fair to say I've been documenting my excursions for "years now." In fact, my last blog entry was the 100th since my first post on February 17, 2007.

See you on the trails.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this blog and the way the author roam around the country side with his bike :)
Grant Podelco said…
Thanks very much. I'm glad you enjoy it. It's fun to do!

Popular Posts