On vacation, then sick, and still waiting to ride

I spent the first two weeks of March visiting old friends in the United States. On my return, I came down with the flu or something, and now it's mutated into some sort of ear infection, and I can't hear a damn thing. And I've felt really bad. Consequently, I haven't ridden at all this month, despite many days of sun and springlike temperatures. The forsythia are abloom, and the lilacs are hinting at their hidden glory.

I can't wait to get on my bike again.

My friend Rob is over 250 kilometers for the year so far, I believe. And God knows what Stewart's up to.

My 2007 total: 122 kilometers.

In the interest of posting something that might be interesting, here are two photographs I took during last year's rides. I love interesting lines and shadows and the play of light.



Comments

Popular Posts