My New Blog, Called 'Gusto'


Why do these hot dogs feature a drawing of a scantily clad woman? Go to "Gusto" for the answer.

Despite some spectacular weather over the weekend, especially on Saturday, I wasn't able to get out on my bike.

I had some minor surgery last Tuesday, and am having to take it easy for 10 days or so.

But I hope to be posting about new rides very soon.

I haven't been idle, however. I've been working on a new blog, believe it or not, and it's finally online.

It's called Gusto, and it's basically about all of the things that I'm passionate about or that I find interesting -- food, drink, music, travel, photography, life in Prague, writing, and lots of other stuff.

Take a look by clicking here.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

Comments

amidnightrider said…
Gusto is very interesting. I can really relate to the $5 bottle of wine. I get a few Portugueese wine around here for about five bucks.

Popular Posts