Not Riding, And Not Happy About It (But What Can You Do?)


Sunset in Brela, Croatia.

To all my readers, I apologize for not posting as of late. It's been quite a month, and I haven't been riding.

My mom, who was visiting from the States, fell and broke her hip. (You can read about that adventure here.)

And I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a week in Croatia recently, after Daisy and I split up our annual two-week holiday so one of us could always be in Prague to look after my mom. I didn't think I'd be able to go at all, frankly. It was so nice to be back in Brela, and a welcome break from the stress of the previous few weeks.

Anyway, I'm going to be accompanying my mom back to the U.S. on August 19, but I do hope to get in a ride or two between now and then, if I'm lucky.

Thanks for hanging in there, dear readers.

Perhaps it's a good chance to catch up on some of those Prague Bike Blog posts you've missed over the past three years!

Comments

Julia said…
Blog breaks happen! We'll be here when you get back. Good luck with your mom and hope she's mending speedily.
Grant Podelco said…
Thanks, Julia. You're too kind.
Karin said…
Your a good son! And Daisy is a good daughter in law! :-)

Karin on Paros
amidnightrider said…
All the best to you and mum.

Popular Posts