I'm Still Here


Yes, believe it or not, I have ridden.

It's hard to maintain a bike blog when you don't ride your bike. But it's been quite a summer. My mother, who was visiting me here in Prague, fell and broke her hip in early July, and her recuperation really put a damper on my usual routines.

I'm happy to say that she's now back home in Maryland after weeks of recovery here in Prague and doing very well, thanks. (Read about my mom and her accident here and here.)

Anyway, I'm back in the saddle. I went out on Saturday and, well, got a little muddy, as you can see.

Stay tuned for a full report on the ride in the next day or so.

And thanks for hanging in there. I really appreciate it.

Comments

Julia said…
Glad to hear your Mom's doing better and you're back in the saddle.

We were out Saturday biking south on the river and even on the paved paths it was a wet ride, so I can just imagine off road!
Grant Podelco said…
Thanks, Julia. I appreciate the good thoughts. Stay tuned for the full post!

Popular Posts