Top 10 Adventures Of 2010

A ROCK IN A HARD PLACE


Back in September, me and the boys embarked on an epic journey across field and stream to pay our respects to an ancient standing stone. Read that post by clicking here.

ITCHING TO GET OUT


A blog post that speaks to the power of the unpredictable, and which featured some of my best photographs of the year, which you can read by clicking here.

LITTLE RIDES, LOVELY LADIES, BIG FUN


The only thing more fun that going out on a ride with Daisy is riding with both Daisy and Emma. We had a fun little adventure to Roztoky back in June. Read that post by clicking here.

CHECKING OUT ČESKY RAJ


Hey, technically, it was still a bike ride! I wrote about a great adventure that Daisy and I embarked on in early July -- an overnight trip to Český Ráj on my motorcycle, a first. You can read that post by clicking here.

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT SUNSHINE ON NEW LEAVES


I cherish the times when Daisy and I get to go out and ride together. This ride was one of the best. I was really please with the two audio samples that were included in the post, which you can read (and listen to) by clicking here.

TEARS FOR GEARS -- THE HURTING


It was great to be out on the trails with a fearsome foursome, but after this particular ride, I was more jellyfish than man. Read that post by clicking here.

TAKING A RIDE ON EUROPE'S MOST EXPENSIVE BIKE PATH


Back in May, my biking buddy Rob showed me what is, by all accounts, Europe's most expensive cycling path. It cost around $7 million. Read that post by clicking here.

HOW WE ROLL IN ČERNY VUL


Back in March, I had the chance to show a bit of the (icy and muddy) Czech countryside to a new friend, Kiya Wilson, the husband of one of Daisy's dear friends, Ellen Barry, accompanied by my regular cycling buddy Stewart. Read that post by clicking here.

WHATEVER COMES OUR WAY


I've been a motorcyclist for a few years now, but finally took my first group ride back in early November, with a few cool dudes from the Czech Expat Bikers Club. It was a thrill. Read that post by clicking here.

OH, HAPPY DAY!


I would be remiss if I didn't mention the best day of 2010, although it had nothing whatsoever to do with cycling. But it's my blog, and I can make up my own rules. Daisy and I got married on October 2 at Blackwater Falls in Davis, West Virginia. It was a glorious day for so many reasons -- friends and family came from far and wide, and the weather was spectacular. You can read that blog post by clicking here.

Thank to everyone for reading Grant's Prague Bike Blog. It was a strange year -- full of the highest highs and the lowest lows. I hope to get out on the bike a lot more in 2011, so, as they say, stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts