Come join us at Critical Mass

Just a quick note to let you know about Prague's spring Critical Mass ride, an effort to promote cycling as a legitimate, safe means of transport in the Czech Republic.

It's starting at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 19, at Jiřího z Poděbrad Square in Prague 3.

I've never participated in one of these before, so I'm not quite sure what to expect, but it sounds like fun. I'll be there, and I hope many of my friends will be, too.

This ride seems to be featuring bikes wired for sound, which should be interesting.

You can find out a bit more about the ride and the cause behind it at either provokator.org or at Auto*Mat. There's also cyklojizdy.cz.

I'll certainly be writing more about the Critical Mass ride here on Friday.

I also went on a ride last night, which I'll write more about in a bit...

Comments

Popular Posts